Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 June 2013

Inner Voice - The Sixth Sense

 
Inner Voice - The Sixth Sense


                                                                          




Now I sense only danger,
However it is no stranger.

All alone now,
I have to ask "How?"

How did I get into this war?
I long for the forgotten lore.

A long story,
But now about my safety I do not worry.

I believe I have found the end,
Yet an evil message I know she will send.

I can only hope she does not,
So I can remember what I forgot.

Perhaps stability I can regain,
So I do not go completely insane.

To still survive was a timely cost,
For now my inner beauty lost.

Now I constantly mourn,
My tender heart torn.

Now I turn away,
Afraid of who might betray.

My world gone cold,
I've been shaped into an unwanted mold.

With no one by my side,
By her law I am forced to abide.

Only one thing can change me back,
And that's the love I used to lack.

Now that someone is near,
I have nothing to fear.

Its my family and relation,
Gives me the desired satisfaction.


                                                           ------ Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment