Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Sweet Bro........

The One I really  admire in my siblings......


He is Abilash.R...... I used to call him as abicheta.....He has an amazing character..whenever i have some problems I'll go to him and he will be there for me with loads of solutions...He really loves to be there for me.....He loves his family and relations than his life.......always he is been my comfort zone..

                        Till today I haven't seen him worried for anything even he has some problems of his own....He really don't care those things and make sure that it doesn't affects him in anyways... Not only for me... he loves to support and care all people... something we cant find in this competitive world....

             He has a lot of time to spend for the people who are in trouble and who needs him.... Not only for me even he was there for my friends when they need him... When he is around he always makes that meeting a memorable one....whenever he is there the atmosphere will always be great.. he makes it cool and chill....


                                                                     
                                                                             

                Last time we met in my maternal aunts home for the diwali celebration and as usual he made it another memorable day in his own style....Then he left to his work place... Bro really i wanna say something to u...I Miss You.....

                     Always u made me feel happy...always u helped me whenever i was in trouble.. u haven't hesitated at any point of time...Let me use this blog to Thank You from heart for whatever u have done to me and for the care and love u poured on me without any sort of expectations..

                Always I try to Follow your steps in the way u care and value others.... But sadly I used to be at the wrong end.....Then I understand abi is different from ani and I cant do the same which is very difficult for me and many people.. its always very difficult to convince and satisfy everyone... but really u do it with perfection..

                      I don't think anyone who knows u very well, will disagree from my stats..... Really thank u bro... U have done enough for me.. and i know u will not feel tired even to do the same in future... I really admire u for what u are.....

Really Happy to get u as my bro.....I'm really proud whenever I say yea he is my bro... Thank you for everything... May god brightens your career with whatever u wish...Love you...

                                                  


Ur's Bro

No comments:

Post a Comment